*photo courtesy Shooting Stars
Today, I have a fun This or That interview with POSSESSION author, Elana Johnson. If you haven't read my review, go HERE. You have read a lot of great things about the book, and I feel the same way!
Here we go:
1. Book or e-reader? Book
2. Dogs or cats? Oh, neither. So not an animal person.
3. Disney World or Disneyland? Disneyland
4. Tom Sawyer or Huck Finn? Huck Finn
5. Survivor or The Amazing Race? Both! I love reality TV, and watch both of these religiously.
6. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter, so much faster.
7. Sweet or savory? Savory, can you say bacon?
8. Paula Deen or Rachael Ray? Paula Deen
9. David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar? Is it bad that I had to Google these? Probably. Let’s go with the original, Sammy Hagar.
*Yes, it is bad... ;)
10. Snow skiing or water skiing? Snow skiing (no swimsuit = no contest)
11. iPhone or Blackberry? iPhone
12. John Stewart or Steve Colbert? Google to the rescue! How lame am I? Wait, don’t answer that. Uh…Steve Colbert.
13. Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?? Again, thank you Google. Breakfast Club.
*Now I am speechless.
14. Slopes or beach? Beach
15. West Coast or East Coast? West Coast, but this is the impossible choice, for the record.
Thank you Elana for the laughs! I so should have asked you some harder questions! ;)
Add to Goodreads
You can find Elana on her website, blog, and on Twitter.
Thank you, Teen Book Scene for letting me a part of the tour.
Regal Literary is giving away 10 SIGNED, hardcover copies of Possession, you can enter HERE. Giveaway ends 6/30.