The dates for the hop are September 24th to October 1st.
1. The Banned Books Week Giveaway Hop image needs to be part of your post.
2. Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to this blog or I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
3. Your giveaway must be related to Banned Books Week. You can giveaway a book that has been banned or challenged or if you are giving away a gift card you must post some information about Banned Book Week. Frequently challenged books are listed HERE and the left sidebar will have them arranged by date. A Wiki list can also be found HERE.
4. Keep the way to enter your giveaway as simple as possible. One mandatory entry and no more than 5 optional extra entries, please. All entries must be able to be accomplished during a single visit to your blog. Entries such as tweet once a day are NOT allowed (tweeting once for an extra entry is fine).
Sample Post HERE - You must turn off word verification/CAPTCHA if you are requiring more than one comment for entries - If you are concerned about spam then enable comment moderation.
5. This must be a giveaway specifically for this hop and must run only the 8 days this hop is scheduled.
6. Keep your giveaway easy to find for the entire 8 days this hop is open. If you post often and your post does not stay near the top of your main blog page then please post a link to your giveaway at the top of your blog or sidebar. If we can't easily find your giveaway you will be deleted from the linky.
To sign up to host a banned books week giveaway just add your blog or website to the linky below. Please include your shipping information after your blog name.